Re: [Epic] Dave Gentzler's Trouble in Paradise

From: Jimi Tubman <jimi_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 18:26:52 +0100

>All things considered, not having to buy army books, and not having to buy
>several blisters to make up a squad, I think Epic is a fairly cheap GW
game.

Epic is very cheap if you collected the minis since Space Marine. I have
'thousands' of Marines/Orks/IG minis and so was easy to create Epic stands.

BTW, the GW way of packaging the minis for Epic is crap!! I remember when
you got a huge handful of sprues in a box but then those were the days when
GW was friendly towards its customers over 12years old!!

Jimi :) (the piracy smiley is kind to animals!!)