Re: [Epic] Primarch (Jervis) Johnson speaks ....

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <lcanapic_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 17:01:24 +0100

oki_at_... wrote:

> I got this from 40K list. Straight from Jervis from here on.

<snip>

> Fortunately, Andy C, talented fellow that he is, has come up with a very
> nice short story that manages to achieve just that, and which will serve as
> the basis for the new Squat Codex *when we get a chance to write it*.

..too busy counting $ ????

> And there's the rub, because the amount of work the Squats will require for
> us to achieve what we want is considerably greater than would be required
> to just 'bash out' a codex based on the exisiting background. Realistically
> this means that we won't be able to get out the Squat Codex for a year or
> two yet, and possibly longer.

... Just until we release EPIC40KWARHAMMERSPACEMARINEFANTASY the IV
version .....

> <Ducks for cover as Squat players scream in
> anguish> Yes I know, I know, it's a long time. But what do you think we
> should do: rush out a Codex we won't be happy with just 'cause there's a
> demand for it?; or wait until we've got time to do it right?

... what about to use the "old" background until the new codex is out?
too difficult??????

> Well, we've elected for waiting until we got enough time to do the Squat
> Codex right, and *that's* why there are no Squats in Epic. Basically, until
> we've done the Codex we can't write the Epic army lists. On the other hand,
> this means that the Squat Codex will include an appendix with the Epic army
> lists, becoming the first 40K/Epic 40K dual-purpose Codex!

... oh yeah!!!! what about a
40K/Epic/WHFB/WHQuest/SpaceFleet/Necromunda/BloodBowl/etc.
all-purpose codex?

> Hope tht helps,
>
> Jervis

No Jervis this don't help, just make us cry ... why I'm not out from
this "tunnel" ?

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi            canapicc_at_... /
lcanapic_at_... (home)