Re: [Epic] New EPIC 40.000 player

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 14:40:24 -0400

> And the main question i have is:
> Why are there three large sprues with ruins which have a limited use while
> they could also have given an third army (Yes i do collect the three army's
> from the space marine box)

The ruins have limited use? I think they're the best plastic included in the
box because anybody can use them. Marine players can only use the Marines, and
not the orks. Ork players are vice versa, and the chaos, Tyranid and Eldar
players have no use for anything except the beautiful ruins. I doubt I could
make ruins that are as detailed and look as good as those ruins. I don't see
how you figure that the ruins have limited use, they're not like the ruins in
WH 40K that you will quickly replace with real terrain.

Tyler