Re: [Epic] Dave Gentzler's Trouble in Paradise

From: Richard Levick <rlevick_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 20:26:10 +1200

Well, for a start, the boxed set retails for $140 over here, and yes there
is the problem of what to do with the excess figures. Now you don't think
it's bad value for money, wait until you have the amount of gear required
for a campaign! I haven't managed to get a points total of all my gear
under E40K lists, but under the Titan Legions points system it exceeds
30,000. Convert that to dollars!!
I've got a friend here that loves the Blood Angels. He loves them so much
that he now has a COMPLETE Epic Chapter of them. When we play campaigns,
we start with 50,000 points each and it's not uncommon to see this divided
up into just four or five big units.
You guys over there have a better deal than we do down under, trust me!