[Epic] Battle For Hoth V2

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 22:54:45 -0700

My Battle For Hoth Epic Scenario has been updated:
I added some bits from an Dirtside Hoth scenario I found on the web.
Generally everything is the same except I added a LOT of Scenario specific
rules to give it more depth. I added a "Historical TOE", General Veer, and
Taun-Taun riders just for kicks. I also added an Snowspeeder Detachment to
give a tad more variety. Heck, even Princess Leih has a part now.
I think the new Scenario rules are pretty cool. The ones in the Dirtside
version were kinda obtuse but I think I cleaned it up ok.
Remember to refresh my page or you might not see it or the othe 3! Army
Lists/Scenarios I put up on Sunday.
Coming Soon:
    Epic US Marines- If I can figure out how to get my "Jarhead Cards" to
work....
    Epic Kryomek?- I just bought the Kryomek and Stargrunt II rules and I
think the Kryomek background kicks ass. The Kryomeks could probably use
Tyrannid minis really easy and the Nexus forces could use IG and
Marines.....
    Epic Ogre?- Still need some background information and unit stats.