Re: [Epic] phantom pics

From: Oki Purwanto <oki_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 14:41:53 +0800

At 11:24 PM 6/21/98 -0400, you wrote:

>>Sauron!? You definitely got your moneys worth on those Eldar titans. Glad
>>I kept one for myself.
>>
>>Enuff of me crying in despair. Anyone like these or is it just me?
>>
>> That Horrified Chuk Guy
>>

>I told you guys it was ucky. And, trust me, it looks even worse in person.
>
>Dave

I am not sure if someone mentioned this b4. But the story of the Eldar
Titans went like this. GW had their sculptors redoing the Phantoms. First
try. Yucks ! No go... said the suit guys. Second try. Errr.. try again and
try harder will you ? Third try. Waaarrrggghhh !!! Oh, you mean that was Orkz ?

The project was supposed to be cancelled, but the suit guys decided to
release one of them (damn !) version because they felt that something is
better than nothing. Go figures.

Regards
Oki
p.s. Who will soon be going back to Indonesia :(