RE: [Epic] Photography

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 07:38:23 -0400

It is a "Macro" lens. They can be purchased separately for big bucks. You
can get excellent results with a 50mmm lens if you buy a macro coupler which
essentilly allows you to put the lens on your camara backwards. YOu can
also add 2x or 3x magnifiers that will make the picture bigger at the price
of some distortion. They key is light - you will need the equivalent of
high noon in SW Texas on a clear day. This is so you can get a decent depth
of field. I used to photograh 25mm ancints and Napoleonics - I may give
Epic stuff a try if I ever get around to painting it.

Kevin

> sauron1 wrote:
>
> > Sauron1 writes;Honest! Its on Topic.
> >
> > So I have this very nice 35mm camera and I decided to try to
> unipress
> > everbody with my poor paint job on my Epic scale armies, but what's the
> > setup for getting a decent picture with targets of that scale?
        Tyler wrote