Re: [Epic] Photography

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 13:05:43 -0400

Kelley, Kevin J., JCS wrote:

> It is a "Macro" lens. They can be purchased separately for big bucks. You
> can get excellent results with a 50mmm lens if you buy a macro coupler which
> essentilly allows you to put the lens on your camara backwards. YOu can
> also add 2x or 3x magnifiers that will make the picture bigger at the price
> of some distortion. They key is light - you will need the equivalent of
> high noon in SW Texas on a clear day. This is so you can get a decent depth
> of field. I used to photograh 25mm ancints and Napoleonics - I may give
> Epic stuff a try if I ever get around to painting it.
>
> Kevin

I feel good that I didn't make a fool of myself. As you can tell photography is
a very fun and demanding field, which is why lately GW's Miniature pics just
suck. I think they fired their photographer and melted down the camera equipment
for scrap metal to mold miniatures with and are now using a Polaroid for all
their mini shots.

Kinda like how they got rid of an actual editor and just use a Q basic version
of spell check

Tyler