RE: [Epic] Warhammer Epic

From: Jonathan Westmoreland <JonW_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 10:46:48 -0600

> > Does anyone know if Warhammer should be developped in a 6mm scale?
> >
> Should be? Is this an ethics question? :o)
Personally I would say it should not be developed in epic scale. We
already have to deal with 3 game systems on this list, there should not
be
a fourth. (Is bombers over the s... river (however the name was)
considered on topic here? Is that the 4th game we deal with, assuming
someone cares about it?)

DV

Miniatures for Warhammer Fantasy-Epic scale were
on display at Games Day U.S. Specifically, units
of spearmen were displayed.

As for when (and if) this game will be released,
no dates have been given.

Jonathan Westmoreland
Innocence proves nothing.