RE: [Epic] OT 15mm Fantasy Rulesets was Warhammer Fantasy Epic

From: Eric Reel <ericre_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 09:34:16 -0700

Suprisingly enough, there are quite a few companies making very nice 15mm
fantasy figures. Also, a lot of other scales are very adaptable to 15mm
( 25mm goblin = 15mm ogre, 25mm ogre = 15mm giant, Epic scale tyranids,
greater
demons, primarchs = 15mm small monsters, etc. )

If you are looking for a good mass fantasy battle system, I would strongly
recommend checking out FR!

Eric