RE: [Epic] OT 15mm Fantasy Rulesets was Warhammer Fantasy Epic

From: Elaine P <elainepat_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 10:28:26 PDT

>Suprisingly enough, there are quite a few companies making very nice
15mm
>fantasy figures. Also, a lot of other scales are very adaptable to
15mm
>( 25mm goblin = 15mm ogre, 25mm ogre = 15mm giant, Epic scale tyranids,
>greater
>demons, primarchs = 15mm small monsters, etc. )

Some of Ral Partha's 25mm monsters look wimpy beside the newer 28mm
fantasy figures, but look really great with 15mm figures. The Wyvern &
dragons sold in the blister packs are good examples.

>If you are looking for a good mass fantasy battle system, I would
strongly
>recommend checking out FR!

I really agree with this. The army lists are very flexible, you can
create your own troop types, the characters are not overpowering, and
you can create high fantasy or low fantasy armies to your choice.

--Elaine
(Who is building an Unholy Amazon army)