Re: [Epic] Dune question (OT)

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 22:37:07 -0600

KrazyLlama_at_... wrote:

> How many of you have read the entire seven book series? I know I have. I think
> I'm the only person I know who liked any book beyond the first (THE "Dune"),
> and I even liked "Chapterhouse: Dune." Oh, well.
>
> Shervin

  I liked 1, 4 and I think "chapterhouse". The others had their moments, but got a
little abstract in places and some of the plots became redundant.

Some of his other books were great. Hellstrom's Hive was really cool, though I
think there was supposed to be a second book somewhere. The Green Brain was OK,
and Dosadi Experiment was interesting. The Jesus Incident series probably was his
best after Dune 1.

Thane