[Epic] Cedric Royer

From: Richard Levick <rlevick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 18:47:37 +1200

Shawshank GW style...
Yeah, like I'm going to send them a letter every day for ten years? My
point was that it's not only the content they ignore but in all likelihood,
the volume as well. GW just don't like change. Do you recall seeing Rogue
Trader all those years ago?? What's different in the latest incarnation of
40K - not a great deal! The basic troops stay the same, but the game
mechanics are still the same also. I recently got back into 40K and I
hadn't played it since Rogue Trader days. A bolter was still a bolter and
could still fire 24" and you still had the same chart to work out combat -
GW just don't like change!

The bugs are coming...
Hit and run might work. My force wasn't particularly mobile but an Eldar
force might be able to do it.