Re: [Epic] A thunderhawk question...

From: Mike Looney - ionet <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 19:00:26 -0500

Luca Fazio wrote:

> Hi guys,
> in the first game after the car accident my eldar lost a planetary
> assault
> versus marines 31-0, yes 31-0 and it was not a football game !
>
> My eldar are surely a diyng race !!
>
> Well, the thunderhawk question is:
>
> In the same movement turn can a thunderhawk in transport order embark
> infantry, move on the table and then disembark infantry (in the same
> movement
> turn) ??
>
> What do you think about it ??
>
> Ciao,

This depends on where the infantry was BEFORE they got on the Thawk. If
they were off board, (i.e at the base camp) well that is how it's
supposed to work.

If they were on board, well, the thawks have to come on, pick them up,
then leave, wait 2 turns, then return. And this is only legal if you
are using the WD rules on flyers, BTW, it is NOT legal in straight out
of the book Epic.

If the Thunder hawks are going to carry infantry, the infantry is OFF
BOARD until the Thunder hawks come on.

--
Sillyness is the last refuse of the doomed.  P. Opus
http://www.spellbooksoftware.com