Re: [Epic] A thunderhawk question...

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 20:04:28 -0400

> Well, the thunderhawk question is:
>
> In the same movement turn can a thunderhawk in transport order embark
> infantry, move on the table and then disembark infantry (in the same movement
> turn) ??
>
> What do you think about it ??
>
> Ciao,

I don't think so. To grab infantry you go on special orders, to drop em off you go on special orders.
Plus going by the actual rules (not the optional flyer rules) once a flyer finishes its mission, ie
picking up infantry, it goes into the atmosphere and return for re-fuelling. But I think you'd have to
check the Evac rules in WD

Tyler