[Epic] [ot] Flak Units

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 13:01:56 -0400

Sorry for going off-topic here guys.

I don't think that just because flak units have range and FP it means
they can fire at the ground. Isn't that the FP and range they use
against Flyers?

The reason I really though they couldn't fire at the ground is that I
didn't have the article with the Flak Whirlwind handy, so I didn't know
they lost their barrage ability. If they didn't then giving them the
Flak ability along with barrage and not raising their points value meant
that they couldn't shoot at the ground (They'd have to increase the
points value for that) Why they'd want to use barrage against flyers is
against me, since flyer intercept range means nothing, and you can
easily space out your flyers it would seem that you wouldn't get much
FP out of it.

Oh, and to get back on topic
I thought the ending of Chapterhouse Dune was a little sad because I
didn't want the book to end. On the other hand I couldn't remember it. I
just had to say something to make my little satire work.

Tyler
semper fi