[Epic] E40K Orks in WD# 222

From: <Aries62_at_...>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 13:11:09 EDT

As an Ork fan I was dissapointed be Gavin Thorpes handling of the different
ork clans. I was expecting an article similar to his Space Marine Chapters
article. The saving grace of all this is that I believe this news group is
composed of reasonably intelligent people and we can independantly arrive at
the same conclusions and rules that any one at WD can. With that in mind I
propose we make our own suggestions for the Ork clans. As an example I will
go first.

Goffs: How about giving each stand (unit) the option of being mounted on a
battlewagon for +14 pts. This way a Goff clan can have more mounted Boyz than
the other clans, a total 40 skarboyz on battlewagonz instead of 30 sounds very
Goff-like to me. More extreme options might be to give Goffs the rampage
ability alone or in addition to the battle wagon mount. But you get the idea.

If you have any ideas for Ork Clans lets share them. Heck, maybe we can
submit them to the Journal once we get some we can live with.