[Epic] Assumptions on the next edition

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 09:41:28 -0700

Hard to see the reasoning for female figures in this line.
Demographicallythe game is male dominated. Unless they are just trying to
appeal to younger males sex drive. That's probably it.
<shrug> Got to love GW marketing

</ASSUMPTIONS ON NEW 40K>
Squats are back eh? AND they butcher the background even more! Oh joy.
Eldar are "darker"...don't you mean they are releasing a Dark Chldar..I mean
Eldar line? Ahould make the Necrons look fair and balanced... :)
</ASSUMPTIONS>
Kenneth