Re: [Epic] Ork Warband Size Question

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 01:26:21 PDT

Carl Billen a �crit :

>What is the average size for an all-infantry Ork Warband (expreseed >in
>stands) ?

(...)

This is a good question and I thank you to ask it...

As a Space Marine player, I prefer using small and medium detachments
from 100 to 300 points but this can't be apply to the green skins.
Their armor and their assault value are not so good and I think that big
detachments could be more effective than little ones.
Use a lot of Nobz (they're cheap and useful) and a lot of gretchins (in
front of your main troops).
The main problem could be to transport all your detachment : I don't
know if you should buy battle wagons or not...

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

               LORDinateur's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 06/17/98

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/