Re: [Epic] Epic and Background (was Stuff)

From: <DeconSolo_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 17:12:03 EDT

<< Don't forget that in the REAL version of WH40K's fluff the several of
 the Space Marine chapters have had wars with each other, and neither
 side being "turned to Chaos". Later today when I am not at work I will
 find the "Chapter and Verse" for y'all. >>
Things like Dark Angles vs. Space Wolves......
IIRC the Blood Angles and Ultramarines also had a set to.....
Keep in mind that the Marine Chapters are more like mideval knightly orders
than modern military units. They each try to out-do the other, and often
cross each other. In the old RT days, chapters would fight each other over
almost anything. From a simple insult (DA v. SW), to control of a
system......check out, if you can, the plot generator in the RT book....