Re: [Epic] About arlequins!

From: Colen McAlister <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 11:48:22 +0100

In article <19980629084417.17623.qmail_at_...>, Francois Bruntz
<fbruntz_at_...> writes

>I know this topic has already been discussed but as I didn't follow it
>and as some of our newest members couldn't follow it, I re-ask the
>question... ;o)
>
>Why would an Eldar player buy arlequins? They're only Aspect Warriors
>without any good support. The only good point of an arlequin detachment
>is that its command units can be very good (AV : 8 + save)...
>
>My question comes from my opponent who was used to deploy his SM/TL
>harlequins against Chaos. Now, as he will soon fight against Chaos, he
>is looking for a good reason (except background) to deploy such a
>detachment.

Because:

1) You get the cool command stands, with assault value 8
2) You can paint them to look really smart
3) You can confuse your opponent by cursing him
4) They rock!

Harlequins are just smart.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister        <mailto:brother_morgan_at_...>
UIN 13168333                                     <http://surf.to/colen/>