Re: [Epic] Stuff

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 23:16:51 -0400

> . How
> >about
> >Gork and Mork ??

Speaking of Gork and Mork, this is a little off topic but my friend
mentioned seeing a cartoon where a bunch of Tolkien style orks (Brown and
green leathery things) were chanting "Give 'em the foot"

then this shaman came out and cast a spell, and this giant foot came and
missed the target and all the orks started yelling "You missed the foot, you
missed the foot" or something like that.

Now to me, that sounds like the Foot of Gork spell in WHFB. Does anyone have
a clue as to what cartoon he's talking about? (I don't)

Tyler