Re: [Epic] Stuff

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 07:17:43 PDT

Geoff a �crit :

>the way I see it is that his body dies and his spirit goes in to tyhe
>warp
>and becomes a god like those of Chaos and the Eldar one, the Laughing
>god.
>as an aside the Nids hive mind would appear to be a god as well. How
>about
>Gork and Mork ??

In one of the Titan Legion rule books, there is a story about how an Ork
mekano imagined to create gargants (after seeing an Imperial Warlord).
In this story there are references to Gork and Mork as powerful warp
entities who are capable of resisting Chaos gods and Emperor's
influence. So we can think they are some kind of gods.

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

               LORDinateur's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 06/17/98

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/