Re: [Epic] Stuff

From: Dirk Vormann <DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 19:59:36 +0200 (MESZ)

> Somebody told me that if the emperor died the warp would die with him. He's
> the most powerful psyker ever, they feed him the souls of a thousand psykers
> every day. Plus the fluff says he is the only thing stopping Chaos from taking
> over the universe. Without him all life would be consumed by chaos.
>
> So we got two conflicting views. Emperor dies: Chaos dies with the warp or
> Emperor dies: Chaos comes out of the warp and swallows our souls ("Swallow
> this!" Ash Army of Darkness)

Chaos does not necessarily take over. The sensei think they will take over
while the illuminati intend to sacrifice the sensei so the emperor and his
children (not the emperor's children, though) can continiue to "rule"
together. The eldar know that the last option may leave NOTHING at all
which is still preferable to chaos (but the eldar hope to control the
illuminati and sensei so THEY can control the imperium of man).

DV

Post office does not deliver mail without postage. And sometimes, even
with.