Re: [Epic] Stuff

From: <anvil_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 14:00:04 -0400

Geoff Kemp wrote:

> the way I see it is that his body dies and his spirit goes in to tyhe warp
> and becomes a god like those of Chaos and the Eldar one, the Laughing god.
> as an aside the Nids hive mind would appear to be a god as well. How about
> Gork and Mork ??

Gork and Mork are just different aspects of Khorne. Why do you think orc
weirdboyz are so unstable? Khorne doesn't like 'em. Same with the eldar
avatar Khaine (Khorne). Lop the wings of a blood thirster and there you
are, one bloody handed god. I sometimes feel sorry for those poor misled
eldar, but only about as often as I feel sorry for Bill Clinton.

anvil