RE: [Epic] Epic and Background

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 07:27:26 -0400

I think the "robot" is definiely chaos - slaneesh in fact but possibley
tzeentch- you can tell from the seductive language as "it" tires to lure
the psyker inside. It gets taken out by a remaining landraider after
killing one of
two LR's the marines brought with them. I'm thinking more like a knight in
size - very slow moving - and it defineily has force fields of some type.
There is a B&W drawing in the edition but that shows something the size of
a warlord.

Kevin