[Epic] Yet another Web Site (yawn)

From: Matthew Sprange <altsain_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 17:15:39 +0100

OK, not strictly relevant, as this web site IS primarily WH40k, but there i=
s a lot of background material and campaign reports here, along with conver=
ted Space Fleet rules that everyone was hankering after - ones that do not =
use a grid and Helm Computers for movement.

http://www.altsain.clara.net

=
My first attempt at web design, so it is low on graphics, but I have made s=
ure it is LONG on material. Let me know what you think. . .

Matthew