Re: [Epic] Stuff

From: Colen McAlister <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 18:37:06 +0100

In article <359A4FD4.8C9_at_...>, Aaron Day
<akkala_at_...> writes
>Tyler Provick wrote:
>>
>> > Aren't you thinking about the Astronomicon? Without that, ships can't
>> > Navigate in Warp Space, so mobility would be severly constrained between
>> > systems.
>>
>> No, I'm saying the Emperor sustains the warp, perhaps even created it (Lived
>on
>> earth since the beginning of time)
>>

>Your both wrong.
>
>The Astonomicon is only a beacon through the warp. You can travel
>through the warp w/o it, you just don't know where you are going. (BTW
>Orks travel this way)

Yeah, that's what I meant. Thanks.

>Also, the Emperor didn't create the warp, he just keeps demons away from
>the space lanes.

Not really... the ships have stasis shields, IIRC, that Daemons can't
penetrate.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister        <mailto:brother_morgan_at_...>
UIN 13168333                                     <http://surf.to/colen/>