Re: [Epic] Stuff

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 11:16:22 -0400

Aaron Day wrote:

> Tyler Provick wrote:
> >
> > > Aren't you thinking about the Astronomicon? Without that, ships can't
> > > Navigate in Warp Space, so mobility would be severly constrained between
> > > systems.
> >
> > No, I'm saying the Emperor sustains the warp, perhaps even created it (Lived on
> > earth since the beginning of time)
>
> Your both wrong.
>
> The Astonomicon is only a beacon through the warp. You can travel
> through the warp w/o it, you just don't know where you are going.

        I.e. you're unable to navigate. How is the first poster
wrong?

> Also, the Emperor didn't create the warp, he just keeps demons away from
> the space lanes.

        Don't remember reading anything like that. As I recall,
the Emporer basically *is* the Astronomicon - without his psychic
presence the beacons would go silent and Imperial space travel would
come to a screeching halt.

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"Avoid everything!" - Lard