Re: [Epic] Price Increase Petition-Please Read (fwd)

From: Tony Christney <acc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 19:01:17 -0800

>>I think they intend to discontinue the lead figures/units
>>
>>Oki
>
>I wonder what they're going to do with them all then. I find it difficult to
>believe that they are going to start from scratch again. That's a lot of
>figures to change over.
> Colonel Abrahms, 22nd NU-Atol Regiment
> Rekartot Redbacks Senior Coach
> "No Spanky, No. Bad monkey"
> email J.Stephensen_at_...

My guess is one of two things:

a. Sell them buy the pound to GW employees. I believe they do this now.
Very cheap, too.

b. Melt them down and sell them for scrap. This is what they did in Canada
when they went to the white metal.

Both options piss me off. Hell, I just started scrap metal company. However,
I can't accept melted down miniatures. The impurities damage my equipment ;).

Tony Christney
acc_at_...