Re: [Epic] Talking about the FUN stuff.... :)

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 13:04:24 -0700 (PDT)

> No, just become a lot more difficult. How do you think the Orks and
> Tyranids and everyone else get around? They sure don't use the
> Astronomicon. Harder does not equal impossible. :)

Orks ride Hulks until they fall out of the warp and then they propel the
hulk to the nearest star system, they do not navigate, they drift. As for
the Tyranids, they sent a precursory force of stealers who did the same
thing as the orks, I have often wondered if they use the patriarchs of
the stealers as beacons in the same way as the astronomicon.

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...