Re: [Epic] DUNE

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 15:48:53 -0700

Ummm, isn't it pretty much admitting things are bad when mail filters become
necessary on a listserve? Come on people, at least make a poor attempt at
keeping things somewhat Epic related.

Kenneth
PS: I need a scanned image to use as the cover for my online version of
Adeptus Titanicus. I have the history part of the book already online and
the Basic Rules are just about done but I need some pics to really complete
it.

So if you have a COOL pic of Titans let me know so I can use it. Even
cooler if you could make a nifty "ADEPTUS TITANICUS ONLINE" title on it. I
could do it in Photoshop but I'm no graphics wizard.
When complete it will have all the rules from the 1st edition of Epic,
including the flavor text, stories, and background. All fixed up,
spellchecked, and open for review! Bring back the day when Titans were
Titans and Marines were worse then cannon fodder!