Re: [Epic] Talking about the FUN stuff.... :)

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 18:49:39 -0700

>> Kenneth
>> PS: The history section of Adeptus Titanicus is on my site- maybe you
should
>> check that out. Not much detail but it does show what the old fluff was
>> like. Back in the good old days when the Emperor required a 100 souls to
>> eat a day.... <munch, munch>
>>

>yeah, no a days he's a wimp, only a 1000 souls a day (WH40K-current edition
>boxed set)

The wuss! >:) I thought they took that part out? Scare all the kiddies
you know. The Imperium sure is a happy place to live nowadays :) More
freedoms then Canada :P

The Basic Rules for Adeptus Titanicus are all writen up and I'm formatting
it in Word 95 right now. Probably will be up tonight sometime. I should be
done with the Scenarios and Advanced rules tomorrow.

http://home.earthlink.net/~tzeentch666/

Go to Epic then Adeptus Titanicus.

Kenneth "GNORF!"