Re: [Epic] Talking about the FUN stuff.... :)

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 21:02:46 -0700

Well, they used the Slanns warp gates and stuff. They do not actually go
tooling around in the warp itself. Of course they can't go back to the Eye
because they sealed all the Gates back there...

But like I keep saying, the Emperor is a helpful little corpse to have
around, but his death would not totally screw space transportation.
Besides, he can't really 'die', he is "one with the warp" and would just get
reborn. Hence the Star Child, which is gathering strength in the Warp
waiting to give up the last ties to his dying body on the Golden Throne.

Of course the Star Child would seriously mess up the Imperium because you
would have the true Emperor vs the Adeptus Terra who would never admit that
the corpse sitting in the palace was dead.

Kenneth "Fluff Lover" Peters