Re: [Epic] Greater Deamon models for E40k

From: Peter Andersson II <cokke_at_...>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 10:20:17 +0200 (MET DST)

> Looking at the new plastic deamons the old greater ones seem out of scale.
> Do you think the old Chaos Familiar WFB models would work?

You could use WFB nurglings as great unclean ones, old EPIC bloodletters
could be usead as blodthirsters. But the other ones are harder. Anyone
who has any ideas?

Is it confirmed that GW wont be releasing the greater deamons and
deamon engines?

I'm not happy with the chaos release. What I needed for my chaos army
was minor deamons in the new scale (lots). I will have to buy several
boxes to get that, and get alot of stuff I don't want, especially
metal rhinos and landraiders.
Greater deamons in the new scale, slaanesh and nurgle deamon engines,
non of which are available.

> DV

cokke_at_... | http://www.acc.umu.se/~cokke | Peter "Cokke" Andersson
My language is my own and any resemblance to any real language is purely
coincidental.