Re: [Epic] Greater Deamon models for E40k

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 02:42:36 -0600

Peter Andersson II wrote:

> > Looking at the new plastic deamons the old greater ones seem out of scale.
> > Do you think the old Chaos Familiar WFB models would work?
>
> You could use WFB nurglings as great unclean ones, old EPIC bloodletters
> could be usead as blodthirsters. But the other ones are harder. Anyone
> who has any ideas?
>
> Is it confirmed that GW wont be releasing the greater deamons and
> deamon engines?
>
> I'm not happy with the chaos release. What I needed for my chaos army
> was minor deamons in the new scale (lots). I will have to buy several
> boxes to get that, and get alot of stuff I don't want, especially
> metal rhinos and landraiders.
> Greater deamons in the new scale, slaanesh and nurgle deamon engines,
> non of which are available.
>

> > DV
>

> cokke_at_... | http://www.acc.umu.se/~cokke | Peter "Cokke" Andersson
> My language is my own and any resemblance to any real language is purely
> coincidental.

  I just got 2 old blisters of greater/lesser demons. The lesser demons I'm
using for 15 mm fantasy, but I've got several greater demons I can get rid of
now. 2 nurgles, 1 slaneesh, 1 tzeentch. All are unpainted.

Just to make everyone jealous, I got 2 plastic warlords today for $5 each, but
they are missing arm weapons. My lesser demons now number:
20 bloodletters
10 flamers
10 pink horrors
5 demonettes
5 fiends
5 plague bearers
10 plague beasts (which mysteriously disappeared fromt he stats, but are demons
with calvary as far as im concerned).

You should have seen the fear in the eyes of opponents when the 4 units of
bloodletters came out with a lord of battle, then 4 groups of juggers with the
other lord of battle! Of course, now they mostly get laughed at....

I could still snap and sell all of this stuff at any time. But I hope no one is
holding there breath anymore. I'll trade or sell the 4 greater deamons if anyone
wants them.

Thane