Re: [Epic] Talking about the FUN stuff.... :)

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 10:25:20 -0400

> > Of course the Star Child would seriously mess up the Imperium because you
> > would have the true Emperor vs the Adeptus Terra who would never admit that
> > the corpse sitting in the palace was dead.
>
> an interesting thought

Kinda like my Obsidian Empire, they left during the Horus Heresy, were chased by
Chaos for a couple of hundred years, and then began to colonize. Finally they
have made their way back to Imperium space through their efforts to colonize, and
since their beliefs differ from that of the Imperium (The Emperor was not struck
down by Horus, vile traitor. I will kill you know for the honour and the glory of
the Emperor who walks amongst his chosen!) they both (Empire and Imperium) think
that the other is tainted by Chaos. Basically a reason to fight the 50% of Epic
gamers in my area with Space Marine armies.

Tyler
Semper Fi
and with a new keyboard