Re: [Epic] Epic 40k from WD207 (LONG)

From: Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 21:49:20 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 28 Feb 1997 duckrvr_at_... wrote:

> At 01:28 PM 2/28/97 +1000, you wrote:
>
> >So if I understand this correctly, the army with higher strategy (ala 40K)
> >could effectively win 3 out of 4 initiatives and is assured of 2. Sounds to
> >me the this strategy will be just as important (and silly) as the 40K manner
> >of initiative.
>
> Not only that, but i've never understood why a force with psykers
> specializing in precognition as commanders (Eldar) doesn't have the best
> rating possible.

They do... Eldar have a 5 rating in Epic 40k. Which is equal to a pure
Space Marine force. Add in any IG or TL units and it becomes a mixed
force with a rating of 4.

Paul R. Tobia _O_
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon |
full of tapes hurtling down the highway." (Tanenbaum,1996)
ptobia_at_... http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~heresy