Re: [Epic] Quake 2 Warhammer 40,000 Skins

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 08:54:37 -0700 (PDT)

> I am currently considering producing a set of Warhammer 40,000 Skins
> for Quake 2. Is there anybody out there interested?. Email me direct
> at arkhan_the_black_at_... and I will supply copies to all parties
> interested. Also send submissions/ideas. My current list of skins to
> make are:

Someone is already making a Quake 40k TC, and has a lot of skins already.
They can be found on Stomped.com (I think it is q40k.stomped.com)

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...