Re: [Epic] 3000 pt battle coming up

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 10:13:39 -0400 (EDT)

The Reverend Dixon <adixon_at_...> writes:
> 1. Space Marines and IG/Adeptus Mechanicus are _seperate armies_. That
> is how they are meant to be played. I believe that in all but the largest
> of battles (eg 6000+ points) they should be played seperately.

        IIRC, Adeptus Mechanicus only became a separate army listing
in Titan Legions. In all incarnations of the game prior to E40k,
Space Marines and IG have had Titan support. I'm still a bit worried
about facing SM/IG forces, but SM with a Titan or two, or IG with
Titan support always seemed to be appropriate forces to face based on
background.

Mark