[Epic] 2nd Ed. Epic Blister Auction

From: <Guttooth_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 22:36:50 EDT

Hi all,

After diggin through my supply depo, I've determined that I have more Epic
Demon Engines and assorted blisters than I need (or could possibly use in a
single battle). So.... I'm running an auction. Most of these figs are still
in the original blisters or are completely untouched. If any of you are
interested in being included, please let me know as I will not be sending
regular posts to the list. Here is a sample of some of what is available...

The number in Parenthesis is the number of models in the blister.

Lord of Battle x 1
Cauldron Of Blood (2): x 1
Cauldron Of Blood (1) x 3
Firelord of Tzeentch x 1
Doomwings (3) x 1
 Brass Scorpion (3) x 1
Death Dealer (1) x 1
Plague Tower (1) x 1
Tower of Skulls (2) x 1
Tower of Skulls (1) x 2
Blood Reaper (3) x 1
Great Unclean One (1) (No lesser Dmns.) x 1
Keeper of Secrets (1) (ditto) x 1

Rest assured there is much more available for Chaos, IG, Nids, and Marine.

Mail me privately if you are interested. The auction will start on 7/13, and
end on 8/14. Ask for details if you want 'em.

Eric N.