Re: [Epic] Dune is back!!!! (was flaming post against flaming posts ;)

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 22:00:52 -0400

> What is all of this? I don't remember the Fremen being gay. Why would they
> play those sports?
>
> They'd play proper American football.
>
> Thane

  Pfff! Don't even. Aside from the fact that any fremen playing sports would
get eaten by worms, Canadian Football is way better the American, we score
more, yet we have less downs to do so. Hmm, better players? American games are
almost always a sure thing, not much fun to watch, but Canadian games can
change so much in a game the fan is always on the edge of his seat. Oh course,
I wouldn't call anybody who plays American Football gay just because I don't
like it, but then again I'm Canadian.

Tyler