Re: [Epic] Games Workshop and Armorcast

From: David A Leduke <dleduke_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 17:55:35 -0400

> >Has anyone here heard of Armorcast? If you haven't,
> >they have a license from Games Workshop to make
> >40k scale vehicles and Titans from Epic scale models.
> >

> >Just wanted to let everyone know.
> >
> >Darren
> >

> I have seen their stuff. they make great models but the prices are
> horrid.. Way too much money for their stuff. If you want to pay like
> $300 american for a titan or something.. Way too pricey if you ask me..
>
> James

        I have one of their titans and it only cost me $125 American. Course I
live in America. Are you living elsewhere? I ask only because I
thought that Amourcat's license did not allow them to sell outside of
North America.
        By the way it is a Reaver titan and is undergoing extensive conversion
to make it into a Chaos titan complete with rust chains and skeletal
space marines, and lots O' spiky bits.