[Epic] Off topic: Swords in 40K

From: Colen \ <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 17:33:31 +0100

Dirk Vormann <DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de> scribbles:
>> >They do not get swords automatically. and swords and chainswords have the
>> >exact same stats, S4, sv mod -1. parry
>>
>> Wrongo. Swords have no save modifier, I'm afraid.
>
>You are free to work out the hit with the model's strength.

If you read the description in the Wargear book, it says for strength
use "S" i.e., the owners strength value, but for save modifier "-", i.e.
no save. At least it does in the English printing; maybe it says
something different in the German one?

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister        <mailto:brother_morgan_at_...>
IRC EFNet: #babylon5 and #warhammer ChanOp       <http://surf.to/colen/>