Re: [Epic] Drivers are Space Marines too

From: Tony Pugh <tpugh_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 12:17:09 -0700

At 06:11 PM 7/13/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Aaron Day wrote:
>>
>> After reading C:UM, I've come to the conclusion that the drivers for all
>> Space Marine vehicles come from the actual tactical and assault squads
>> of the companies. For those of you building "entire chapters", you
>> should deduct from you SM stands enough models for all the vehicles you
>> field.
>>
>> For those of you who don't believe me, read the descriptions for the
>> Land Speeder and Razorback.
>>
>> Aaron
>

> So, who out there has whole chapters of epic marines, and what exactly
>does your collection consist of.

When I'm done;( I have a little over half.)10 command stands,88 tactacal,36
assault,
36 devastator,20 terrminator,10 scouts,36 dreadnoughts,60
bikes,60landspeeders,
82 rhinos,30 landraiders,54 predators,54 whirlwinds,54 razorbaks54 vindicator,
5 thunderhawks.Total cost (over the net) Before tax and shipping $422.53.

I aslo have Titans that I have not listed; When I'm done I will post a picture

Tony