[Epic] Re:

From: Oki Purwanto <oki_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 07:46:14 +0800

At 08:52 PM 7/15/98 +0100, Jimi Tubman wrote:
>Just seen the new GW Castle at the GW Newcastle store.
>
>75UKP for a second-rate kit that would have Airfix/Revell/Tamiya/etc
>reaching for the nearest sick bucket!!

75UKP....

>It may have been the way it was put together but it looked rotten!!

It is the Empire/Britannian castle or an Orc/Skaven one :) Or Nurgle's ? Oh,
man another big-price ticket to the joy of gaming world :(

The scary thing is that many of us (or more specifically WH gamers) will buy
it. Just as some of us will still buy the new Eldar Titans to be used as
Eldar Titans ! Which I think will send the wrong signals to GW.

Regards
Oki