(no subject)

From: Jimi Tubman <jimi_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 20:52:24 +0100

Just seen the new GW Castle at the GW Newcastle store.

75UKP for a second-rate kit that would have Airfix/Revell/Tamiya/etc
reaching for the nearest sick bucket!!

The castle is multi-part and comes complete with four towers, three walls
and a gate wall.

The castle that I saw had terribly fitting parts ie the front of the wall
didnt fit the walkway, leaving a small gap all the way round.

It may have been the way it was put together but it looked rotten!!

The GW staff mentioned that the individual castle pieces are to be sold
seperately.

The manager was saying that it was the best kit GW ever made and well worth
the price - obviously he never saw/had the original GW Mighty Fortress!!

I still have my Mighty Fortress - untouched by human hand (ie not painted)
and still in its original GW box.

NO!! I wont sell it!! I may be daft looking but I aint stupid!! :P

Jimi :)

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; argument an exchange of ignorance."