Re: [Epic] Re:Gargant Assembly Tips Needed

From: <anvil_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 05:51:28 -0400

Erik D6stberg wrote:

> > Hi everyone,
> By the way, what's the general opinion on the Fog of War scenario?
> Are the missions reasonably balanced etc?
> I haven't tried it out, but was planning to do so soon.
>
> Erik O

  I have found FOW to be a great deal of fun, but the game really breaks
down over about 2000 pts. 1500 - 1600 seems to be ideal, and play on a
4x4 table. Some of the scenarios would be impossible (or nearly) on a
4x8 table and the turn limit suggested. A plus to this method of play
(as I've said before) is you can play 2 or 3 games an evening. This lets
you try all kinds of tactics. I don't know how everyone else does it (
but I'd be interested to learn) but I only get to play once or twice a
month. 2 or 3 games a session really feeds that epic monkey.

anvil
my 1.33333333333333333333 cents