[Epic] Re:Gargant Assembly Tips Needed

From: Erik D6stberg <gandalf_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 11:23:04 +0200

> Hi everyone,
>
> Call me a stupid humie, but I seem to be missing a couple of
hands and
> fingers when it comes to assembling my Gargants. I have
(enormous) trouble
> just holding the front, the back, the two sides and the top. If
I have to
> do this when I have to glue them together, I think all my
fingers will be
> sticking to the gargant !
>
> Has anyone any practical tips on assembling Gargants so that
they all fit
> nicely together without sticking body parts to it ?
>
> Many thanks in advance,
>
> Carl Billen
> Carl.Billen_at_...

My friend had the same problem, but after quite a long time of
superglue we managed to get everything together except the front
plate, which we had to hold into place and then put a lot of
milliput in the gaps.
Of course our finger tips were lost in the process.

By the way, what's the general opinion on the Fog of War scenario?
Are the missions reasonably balanced etc?
I haven't tried it out, but was planning to do so soon.

Erik O