RE: [Epic] Gargant Assembly Tips Needed

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 07:23:01 -0400

I assume you are having trouble with the four sided great Gagant box - what
I did was cut a floor piece out of basswood after a trial assembly that
braces the bottom - then w/ not a lot of 5 min epoxy glued the four sides
and used the existing top and wood floor to hold it sides and rubber bands
round the outside. once the epoxy sets take the wood and and use lots more
on the inside - also fills gaps which there will be - and thn glue the top
in. Kevin